PIECE TOGETHER YOUR CUSTOMER!
We are in The Age of the Customer, where customers, not companies, are driving business decisions. For this reason, it is more important than ever for us to get to know our customers on a deeper level , and we can do this through data.
In a world where data is one of the fastest growing assets, most companies aren't short on it. Most of us can now know who our customers are and what they are buying and when and where . Today however, customers expect us to know why they are buying. Or why they aren't. Because when we KNOW our customers, we can serve them better.
Companies who gather multiple fragments of information about their customers are discovering game-changing opportunities and gaining huge competitive advantages.
But beyond just telling marketers what customers like and informing intelligent marketing strategies, data sets also provide critical insights into how we operate as individuals, as a community, government, nation and society.
It's time to assure you have your data strategy to capture the digital and other data available and the skills and capability to truly know and understand your customers experience and behaviour!
Those attending Smarter Data 2014 will be inspired on:
- data strategies to gain insights from customer interaction
- mining digital data
- becoming customer centric and ultimately gaining a competitive advantage through Knowing your Customer.
2014 SPEAKER LINE-UP
- Hon Maurice Williamson, Minister, New Zealand Government
- Bob Frady, Vice President Marketing, Zeeto Media, USA
- Helen Crossley, Head of Measurement and Insights, Facebook ANZ, Australia
- Craig Richardson, Managing Director, Wynyard Group, New Zealand
- Julian Carver, Canterbury Spatial Data Infrastructure (SDI) Programme Manager, Land Information New Zealand (LINZ)
- Jodie Sangster, CEO, Association for Data-Driven Marketing and Advertising (ADMA), Australia
- Tim Young, Growth Market Unit, Big Data Solutions at IBM, Singapore
- Peter Fletcher-Dobson, Head of Online Channels, Kiwibank
- Dean Cates, General Manager - Sales, Crockers Property Sales
- Matt Hobbs, Head of Business Development and Partnerships, Two Degrees Mobile
| Group Discount* || Purchase 5 tickets for the price of 4 |
|MA Members Not-for-Profit*|| Purchase 2 tickets for the price of 1 |
Please contact the Inspire team at the Marketing Association if you wish to take the Group Discount or Not-for-Profit offer.
All offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
The Smarter Data 2014 conference programme, with speaker profiles and presentation topics will be available shortly.
If you would like further information on speaking or sponsorship opportunities please contact the Inspire team.
Check out the footage from the 2013 event