Get recognised today!
The Chartered Institute of Marketing's (CIM) professional accreditation programme assesses an individuals skills, experience, qualifications and commitment to ongoing Continuing Professional Development (CPD) against an internationally-approved professional standards framework for marketing.
From starting out to senior management, there's an accreditation level to suit you. Accreditation levels, in the form of letters that can be used after your name.
|Eg:|| Jo Brown, MCIM Chartered Marketer |
Marketing Manager, Company X
Showing a commitment to ongoing professional development could also lead you to Chartered Marketer Status - the mark of a qualified, experienced and up-to-date professional and the ultimate accolade for marketers.
Find out what level you're at by completing our online Skills Analysis(free for employees of MA member organisations)
Benefits to me:
- Gain credibility and enhance your status
- Increase your potential for career advancement
- Benchmark your skills and identify development needs
- Stay up-to-date and relevant so youre ahead of the game in this fast-paced industry
- Stand out from the crowd in a competitive job market
- Work towards the elite status of Chartered Marketer
Benefits to your employer:
- More effective implementation of knowledge at the workplace
- More highly skilled marketers to drive the business forward
- Measurable objectives that tie development to the needs of the business
- Unlocked potential, improved morale and greater motivation