Get a greater understanding of Search Engine Optimisation best practices, tips that you can implement immediately, what to look out for when selecting a high quality SEO Company, and how to recognise black hat (dodgy) SEO.
- Google market figures, definitions etc.
On Page SEO
- Looking at the way SEO has evolved until the present day
- A focus will be given to algorithm updates such as Penguin and Panda as well as a look at 2012 which had a profound effect on SEO.
On Page SEO Practical
- Various factors about on-page SEO will be looked at, including useful tools and best practices.
Off Page SEO
- Students will split up into smaller groups and will take a website and perform an SEO audit of the homepage.
- One member from each team will present their findings and recommendations to the rest of the class.
Black hat SEO
- Various factors about off-page SEO will be looked at, including useful tools and best practices.
- Google Places, Google + and other areas that affect off page SEO.
Online Reputation Management
- Things to watch out for when selecting an SEO company.
- Crisis management online via SEO and PR.
Wrap up & Questions