Chartered Institute of Marketing's (CIM) Professional Accreditation programme
Stand out from the crowd in a competitive job market, get ahead and stay ahead!
Professional accreditation is a programme that assesses the combination of an individual's skills, experience, qualifications and commitment to ongoing continuing professional development (CPD) against an internationally-approved professional standards framework for marketing.
Whether you are a student or a graduate just starting out on your career, join CIM’s professional accreditation programme, enhance your status and increase your potential for career advancement.
How can Professional Accreditation help you as a Marketer?
- Gain credibility and enhance your status
- Increase your potential for career advancement
- Benchmark your skills and identify development needs.
- Stay up-to-date and relevant so you’re ahead of the game in this fast-paced industry
- Stand out from the crowd in a competitive job market
- Work towards the elite status of Chartered Marketer